What is the LMPCA?
The London Middlesex Primary Care Alliance (LMPCA) is a forum where primary care providers can meet to coordinate, collaborate and implement primary care priorities across the London-Middlesex region.
What does the LMPCA do?
The LMPCA will speak as the collective voice for primary care activities in London-Middlesex, and will be actively involved in the decision-making of the primary care sector (for example, decision-making at the Western Ontario Health Team (WOHT).
Who we are
Primary care providers:
- Dr. Mario Elia, London Lambeth FHO
- Dr. Cathy Faulds, London Lambeth FHO
- Dr. Lisa Fischer
- Dr. Tatiana Jevremovic
- Dr. Dorota Marczuk, London Doctors’ Relief Service FHG
- Dr. Scott McKay, Byron Family Medical Centre
- Robyn Love, NP Lead, HealthZone NP Clinic
- Dr. Vineet Nair, CORE FHO
- Dr. Silvia Orsini, London FHT
- Dr. Dan Pepe, London Lambeth FHO
- Dr. Gord Schacter, London FHT
- Dr. Keith Thompson, Thompson Medical FHG
- Dr. Phil Vandewalle, West Middlesex Health Centre
- Dr. Brenna Velker
- Dr. Stephen Wetmore, Department of Family Medicine, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry
Primary care organizations:
- Scott Courtice, LIHC
- Deanna Guernsey, SOAHAC
- Amy Lee, London FHT
- Gail McMahon, HealthZone NP Clinic
- Mike McMahon, Thames Valley FHT
- Steph Ouellet, Middlesex Hospital Alliance (Four Counties FHT)
- Jean Ray, Four Counties FHT