- Middlesex London Health Unit guidance documents, FAQs, and other resources for primary care providers
- Interim guidance on in-person Prenatal and Well Baby Checks – modifying scheduling for these routine appointments; which are recommended to remain in-person and which can be skipped or transitioned to virtual.
- Southwest Musculoskeletal Rapid Access Clinic (Low Back Pain)
Emergent and urgent referrals should be directed to the emergency department and/or a surgeons’ office for further screening and evaluation.
RAC appropriate individuals can be referred through the usual process, as the central intake office is fully staffed and functioning. Read more here.
Here are two patient handouts for low back pain:
– low back pain with extension
– low back pain with flexion
Click here for a list of physio clinics throughout the SW LHIN area that are providing virtual visits.
Ministry guidelines – COVID-19 and hospice care
Issuing death certificates
- Temporary Practice Change – Medical Certificate of Death Forms (from Dr. Jitin Sondhi, SW Palliative Care Lead
- Certification of COVID-19 Death (Presumed or Proven) – a “walkthrough” PDF on how to fill out death certificates for presumed or confirmed COVID-19 cases