Wisdom in Wound Care Webinar Series: Wound Bed Assessment
July 28, 12:00-12:45 pm
This Wound Bed Assessment webinar is part of a monthly, 45-minute webinar series hosted by RNAO and facilitated by wound care experts. The series covers best practices in relation to acute and chronic wound prevention, assessment and treatment. Find out more/register here.
- Could your patients be experiencing nocturnal hypoglycemia?
- Having difficulty getting your patients to check their sugars?
- Want to know where newer basal insulins fit in?
- Not sure how to adjust other medications around insulin to reduce the risk of hypoglycemia?
Attend ONE of these two sessions from the Centre for Effective Practice and sponsored by Partnering for Quality.
Indigenous Cultural Safety Training
A rolling series of interactive modules and group learning that addresses the need for increased Indigenous cultural safety within the system. It brings to light the service provider bias and the legacies of colonization that continue to negatively affect service accessibility and health outcomes for Indigenous people.
More info here
Brush Up on your 18m Well Baby Visit
MacHealth has some great interactive resources and a virtual CME program.
More info here
Project ECHO – Always Ongoing and Many New Topics!
Join for CME on one of these topics:
- Addiction Medicine
- Adult Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Care of the Elderly
- Care of the Elderly – Dementia
- Care of the Elderly – LTC
- Child and Youth Mental Health
- Chronic Pain and Opioid Stewardship
- Complex Patient Management (MH + Physical)
- Epilepsy- Adult
- Epilepsy – Child and Youth
- First Nations, Inuit and Metis Wellness
- Mental Health
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Ontario Bariatric Network
- Pediatric Complex Care
- Pediatric Obesity Management
- Pediatric Pain
- Pediatric Palliative Care
- Skin and Wound
- Trans and Gender Diverse Health Care