In a crisis?
- Call REACH OUT: There for you 24/7 at 1-866-933-2023
Need someone to talk to?
Call the Support Line 24/7 at 519-601-8055
Patient access to COVID-19 test results
- This user-friendly online portal has been set up by the Ontario Government so the public can easily access their COVID-19 lab test results. It also includes next steps depending on whether the test is positive or negative.
If you are taking care of a child with COVID-19 at home
- How to Care for A Child with Covid-19 At Home: Advice for Caregivers – Middlesex London Health Unit
Self Isolation / Quarantine
- How to Quarantine (Self-Isolate) At Home When You May Have Been Exposed and Have No Symptoms – Middlesex London Health Unit
- Mandatory Self Isolation for Returning Travellers
Living successfully during COVID-19
- Guidance documents for the general public – Middlesex London Health Unit
- COVID-19 Guidance for the General Public: Testing, Quarantine and Self-Isolation – Middlesex London Health Unit
- Public Health Guidance for Women During Pregnancy, Labour and Delivery, and Breastfeeding – Middlesex London Health Unit
- Essential services in London Middlesex – March 30, 2020
- 211.ca – 211 is Canada’s primary source of information on government and community based health and social services. 211 is available by phone, chat, website, and text in different regions – dial 2-1-1 or visit 211.ca to connect to community services.
- Where to find Financial Supports
- Workers and renters – alternatives during COVID-19
- What staples should I have in my pantry?
- Safe grocery shopping during COVID19