Please feel free to send people to the Centres for assessment AND testing.
Carling Heights Optimist Community Centre
656 Elizabeth St.
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week, from 9:15 am to 6:30 pm
MoH guidance document
The Ministry of Health Testing guidance document has been updated as of September 24, 2020.
Symptomatic patients are considered individuals with the following:
- Fever (Temperature of 37.8°C or greater); OR
- Any new/worsening acute respiratory illness symptom (e.g. cough, shortness of breath (dyspnea), sore throat, runny nose or sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing); OR
- Clinical or radiological evidence of pneumonia.
Atypical symptoms/signs of COVID-19
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise
- Delirium (acutely altered mental status and inattention)
- Acute functional decline
- Exacerbation of chronic conditions
- Digestive symptoms, including nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Unexplained tachycardia, including age specific tachycardia for children
- Decrease in blood pressure
- Unexplained hypoxia (even if mild, i.e., O2 sat <90%)
- Lethargy, difficulty feeding in infants (if no other diagnosis)